The GP Air 2 has been specially developed for the race track. Attention has been focused on aerodynamics with a perfect fit and a space for the suit’s hump.
Big protection volume: Helite airbags offer the biggest protection volume on the market between 17L and 28L. The unique shape of the airbag absorbs shocks and stabilizes the body from head to tailbone.
Mechanical system: reliable and easy to use system. Simply attach the airbag vest to the motorcycle using the lanyard supplied with the airbag system. The airbag inflates when the lanyard is pulled off.
TURTLE technology: for more protection, we decided to integrate a body armor at the front and at the back for a double TURTLE effect. The TURTLE Technology is a very big protection improvement, the results of absorption and distribution of shocks is considerably higher and it protects from intruding objects.
Reusable: the system can be reactivated in 2 minutes by yourself, you only need to change the cartridge.
Certification & Warranty
Our airbag systems are CE certified by the ALIENOR CERTIFICATION laboratory, a recognized and independent institute that certifies Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for motorcyclists.
Register your airbag to extend the limited 2 years warranty to 4 years warranty.
- neck protection
- big protection volume
- resistant fabric
- Mechanical system: the lanyard (connects the vest to the motorcycle) is easy to install on the motorcycle and does not bother the racer.
- Big protection volume: between 17L and 28L depending on the airbag size.
- TURTLE technology with protector on the back and on the front for a double TURTLE effect.
- Replaceable leather sliders at the back for better protection.
- Aerodynamics: the GP Air fits nicely over any racing suit (space left for the hump).
- Abrasion resistant materials: very strong abrasion resistance with leather (cow hide 1,2 mm) and foam to protect the airbag.
- Comfort: stretchy material, close-fitting cut, elastic leather inserts on the sides and at the neck and shoulders.
- Convenient: fast and easy opening with gloves thanks to the velcro.
- Customization: sponsor logos can be stitched on the front and back with quick access via a zipper.
- Composition: vest 85% leather ,15% elastane, airbag 100% polyurethane.
HELP USING YOUR GP AIR
GP Air airbag vest I would like to thank you, because during my recent fall on my motorcycle, your airbag vest played its role perfectly, and I came out without a scratch.
Touring airbag jacket A driver came violently to hit me from behind at a speed of at least 90km/h.... The impact was very violent and I was ejected then found apparently 30m further. According to the rescue and emergency services I owe my salvation to my equipment including the airbag. I will get back on a motorcycle one day it's a certainty. So thank you Helite for saving my life!
This size chart is for information only. Caution, you mustn’t wear Helite airbag if you weigh less than 35kg.
- The GP Air airbag is available from size S to XL-L. To see all sizes, please move the scroll bar under the table. The vest should have a close-fitting for the aerodynamics and it must go down 10 cm under the iliac crest (hip bone).
- Size (cm)
- A - Height
- B - Chest line with equipment
- C - Waist line with equipment
- D - Hip line with equipment
- E - Back length