H-MOOV backpack airbag
A true innovation
Helite has developed an innovative airbag that ensures your safety when riding a motorbike. Our engineers have put all their expertise into the design of this unique product on the market.
As always, Helite has focused on the quality of the airbag protection.
- Large volume of protection (18L)
- Vital areas covered: back, neck, chest, abdomen, sacrum.
- TURTLE technology: reinforced back protection (SAS-TEC level 1 backrest) and force distribution during impact.
- Ultra-fast inflation: the airbag is effective before impact.
COMFORT AND SAFETY
- Air circulation: a ventilated space between the bag and the back (3D mesh), through which humid air can freely escape.
- Waterproof: it can be used in the rain thanks to its water-repellent fabric and its waterproof closures.
- Reflective elements: protection day and night.
A REMOVABLE BAG
The H-MOOV offers the possibility of detaching the “backpack” part of the airbag.
Indeed, the “modular” capacity of the H-MOOV allows it to be easily adapted to any type of use, simply, without compromising the safety, comfort and style of the user (thanks to its integrated cover).
Attached by a strong, waterproof zip, this option is extremely simple to use.
This feature allows a user to wear the H-MOOV without a backpack for safe and comfortable riding, especially when travelling with a passenger.
Mechanical or electronic version, without subscription
- Mechanical system trigger (wired)
The airbag is attached to the motorbike with a strap. In the event of a fall, the strap is released from the airbag, triggering its inflation. Learn more about mechanical airbag system.
- Electronic system trigger
The electronic board incorporates several sensors (accelerometer, gyroscope, GPS) that monitor the situation in real time. An algorithm analyses all the data and is able to detect a fall to trigger the inflation of the airbag. Learn more about electronic airbag system.
The H-Moov backpack airbag can be reused after inflation. Simply change the cartridge yourself.