The first airbag vest that protects cyclists on their daily rides. An essential accessory for cyclists looking for more safety.
Big protection volume: The unique shape of the airbag offers a big protection volume between 16L and 24L (depending on the size of the airbag) and optimal protection of the vital parts of the upper body: chest, neck and back.
Electronic system: The system is 100% autonomous and includes 2 on-board sensors (the CDU inside the vest and the SDU to be installed on the saddle) which analyze the cyclist’s motion in context. When a fall is detected, the airbag inflates automatically.
Wireless system: easy and ready to use, just press the ON/OFF button 3 times to activate the vest.
Reusable: The system can be reactivated in 2 minutes by yourself, simply by changing the e-cartridge.
Certification & Warranty
Our airbag systems are CE certified by the ALIENOR CERTIFICATION laboratory, a recognized and independent institute that certifies Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Helite airbag systems come with a 2 year warranty. Register your airbag to extend the limited 2 years warranty to 4 years warranty.
- fast detection
- Multi-sensor detection: analysis of the cyclist's motion in context.
- Inflation time: 0.08 sec
- CDU sensor: inside the vest, 25 hours of autonomy.
- SDU sensor: to install on the bicycle frame, 5 years of autonomy
- USB charger
- Easy to use: ON/OFF button to activate or deactivate the system.
- Smart design: modern urban cycling spirit.
- Invisible airbag: direclty integrated into the vest
- Comfortable: light and breathable fabric
- High visibility: hi-vis colour and reflective stripes on the front and back of the vest.
B'Safe Daily cyclist, work, leisure, running, I have been equipped with the airbag vest from the company Helite since April 2019, first as a tester, and since August 2019 as a user of the commercialized version. I attach great importance to my safety when riding my bike and the airbag vest completes my basic equipment: a bike in perfect condition, a helmet, a pair of glasses and a pair of gloves. Its very good visibility, I chose the yellow color, allows me to be spotted from far away by other road users. The vest is very easy to use, it is comfortable while riding and on foot and I really like its look. It's very easy in terms of maintenance, a weekly electric recharge of the vest and a monthly check of the saddle sensor is enough. Fortunately, I didn't have to test the efficiency of the vest in real conditions of fall or shock, but the numerous exchanges with the Helite technical team, first during the test phase, and since then as a simple user, convinced me of the seriousness brought to the realization of this equipment.
B'Safe I crashed on Friday evening on slippery ground in Paris at a speed of 30km/h while changing lanes without seeing a 5cm high divider. The front wheel continued straight ahead and I went left. Fall + slide of 5m, the airbag was well triggered without me being able to determine if it was during the fall or once on the ground because of my proximity to the sensor. All in all I came out of the fall less damaged than in my previous similar falls where the chest and clavicle were injured. Thank you for your product!
The B'safe jacket is available in 4 sizes from S to XL.
- This size chart is for information only. The vest is worn over your clothes (jacket, coat, etc). Do not forget to take them into account while measuring.
- Size (cm)
- A - Chest line with clothes
- B - Waist line with clothes
- C - Pelvis line with clothes