The airbag that protects your children when you ride your bicycle.
The Airseat is an airbag to be attached to the child bike seat and which protects your child in the event of an accident or a fall. The system includes a set of sensors that analyze the movements of the child seat and the bike. When the system detects a fall, the airbag inflates automatically to protect your child.
How it works
Installation of the airbag system
Airseat is easy to install on any child bike seat. You only need to pull over the hood at the top of the seat and adjust the straps under the seat.
The Airseat technology
Airseat integrates Helite Airbag Technology that consists of 4 elements.
- An airbag integrated into the hood.
- An electronic system: with 2 sensors, one CDU sensor situated into the hood and one SDU sensor that needs to be installed on the bicycle.
- A Co2 cartridge that inflates the airbag and can be easily changed by yourself.
- A system 100% reusable by yourself after an inflation.
A multi sensor detection
The system is 100% autonom, wireless and uses 2 on board sensors:
- The CDU sensor: is situated inside the hood and follows the motion in context, analyzes the movement more than 1000 times per second and detects shocks and accidents.
- The SDU sensor: is installed under the bike seat and detects shocks on the bike.
The two sensors communicate with each other and are able to distinguish between a normal situation and an accident situation.
The airbag protection
Airseat ensures an optimal protection for your child. In the event of a fall or an accident, the airbag inflates automatically and creates a kind of “cocoon” around the child.
- Fast inflation: 80 ms
- Unique airbag shape for an optimal protection of vital zones from the head to the knee of the child.